How to Make Your Websites Marketing-Friendly
Canada search engine marketing company, to help you deploy a new website that can get you ROI beyond expectations.
Implement Effective Tag Management
It enables marketers to implement tag changes all by themselves. This affords them the control they require and reduce the number of code changes needed to facilitate tracking code adjustment. But, tag management isn’t the solution of site architecture or non-standardized code. You need strong coordination with the development team, especially during the initial installation, as well as during the setup of core tracking features.
Functionality Should be Standardized
Standardize functionality is vitally important for lead flow and conversion funnels. If your website offers newsletter signup option, but the signup option is different on every page and it may possibly be storing the same information on multiple locations, then there is a lack of standardized function on your website. In this situation, your website needs a standardize function to track and collect the data from the customers.
Each newsletter signup form should have the same coding. This means, one solution should be enough to track information across the whole website.
When you use AJAX to handle forms, shared global functions should be used wherever possible. This is to
Document Lead Flows
If you have one storage place for data, it will create efficient communication flow across all departments. Remember, every path to lead as well as conversion must be documented, because:
- You have to retain a holistic view of marketing paths
- You need to endure that tracking data is all-inclusive.
Simple document that outlines several different ways in which your users flow through lead funnels is all what is needed in the present scenario. If you have a variety of landing pages, develop them in a manner that creates shared variables in the URL path. This is to ensure you define dynamic tracking rules.
Some more tips
- Utilize sub folders on a single domain instead of subdomains for easy optimization.
- Integrate social sharing on the website and connect it to organization’s communication channel.
- Video tracking is critical these days. Videos are a great way to showcase the attributes of an organization.
- Explore ways to make your website easy to navigate for the customers.