How To Unlock iCloud For Free Solutions and Permanently
The question on whether the Unlock iCloud on iPhone is possible has been asked so many times because there are many iPhone users who complain of having this annoying issue. ICloud lock is common problem which annoys the users of this beloved device. It can happen due to the simplest reason on not knowing or forgetting the iCloud login password or ID. And once you cannot provide the credentials you will be blocked and not allowed to properly use your iPhone device.
Due to this many users have been trying to find a suitable solution for this issue but many have started to give up because there are many web services who abuse this and offer false unlock iCloud services.
Is there a working method to Unlock iCloud
The answer to this question is yes. We offer the only working service tool which can help you unlock the locked iCloud account permanently and directly from the database of Apple. And what’s more important you can download and use the unlock tool completely for free. Don't worry there is neither hidden costs nor you will be asked to reveal personal data about you. You only need to download it via our official web site service and to provide the IMEI code of your iCloud locked device.
How to use the Unlock iCloud tool?
This is very simple and easy. Just follow the provided step by step instructions and you will succeed in Unlock iCloud from your iPhone.
- Download the tool via our official links
- Connect your device to your computer ( it is compatible on both MAC and PC)
- Select the model of your iPhone and after that enter it into DFU mode
- After the DFU mode is enabled the unlock process will begin. It may take up to a few hours before it is complete. While the process is being initialized do not touch the device or cancel the process
- Once the unlock is completed the tool will do auto Reboot of your device
- After the Reboot is completed just launch iTunes and Update and Restore your device
As soon as the Restore is completed your iCloud lock will be permanently unlocked. After that you can start using your iPhone normally again with your new Unlock iCloud login credentials. It is simple and easy, try it out now!